From: Jean Baugh [mailto:oldgl...@bigcountry.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 11:24 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Electrolytes

Hi Dee,

I have two bottles of corn syrup.  One is corn syrup, water, potassium
sorbate, vanilla and citric acid.  The other is light corn syrup, water,
high fructose corn syrup, salt and vanilla.  Actually, neither one of
them sound good.

Perhaps someone who knows chemicals could tell us if there is a
difference between sugar and corn syrup?

Thank you,

Jean