Clear or not..this is why using a bit of H2O2 might be a really good idea..
http://silverpuppy.com/csh2o2.html

Ode

At 11:42 PM 7/22/2009 +1030, you wrote:
I wouldn't get too fixated on colour or ppm, I've had clear EIS come back from laboratory analysis at 23.5 total Ag content after 18 days stabilizing time frame, and nil settlement or fallout. My experience has been that it takes well over 24 hours to stabilize also.

[If I tried adding more peroxide to clear it what would you suggest?]
-I'm encouraged to ask why you want to 'clear' it?

N.