From: A. Reid Harvey [mailto:reidhar...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 2:20 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: healing hands and electricity

Hi again!

Now I'm beginning to read the following, referenced article, and I'm
intrigued in saying that a lot of this has to do with electricity and
healing.  Back when I spent a lot more time on the Silver List I got to know
about B.E. and the Godzilla device that's used for this, and of course, many
of you are much more knowledgeable in these matters than I am.

Please check out the reference, following:
.... an article that was in a 1974 issue from the Baltimore Sun:
 <http://www.silvamethod.com/rp/docs/SPPH_crenshaw.pdf>
http://www.silvamethod.com/rp/docs/SPPH_crenshaw.pdf

Reiod