From: mborg...@att.net [mailto:mborg...@att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 8:00 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Re: healing hands and electricity

Your web site is good I read about thyroid care but what I wanted was the
article on electromedicine I was able to read the first part but could not
access the second I tried to contact you but I could not, so I am trying
this way of contacting you.

I do believe in electromedicine and would like to read more.

Thank you in advance.

Mary

-------------- Original message from "nenahsylver" <nenahsyl...@cox.net>:

You might also want to check out my article that was published last year in
Townsend Letter, called "Healing with Electromedicine and Sound Therapies."
You can download the pdf for free.

http://www.nenahsylver.com/holistic_health_healing_with_electromedicine.html

Best, Nenah

  _____