Dan wrote:
> This was connected to Marshall's post, not yours.
>
> Marshall has the outdated notion that you have to reply at the end of a
> post rather than at the beginning, so when he quoted your post, it may
> have looked like your post.  His reply is at the bottom.
>
> Sorry if it seemed to be directed at you.

And it's an excellent demonstration of why you should edit your post
before sending so that only quoted text relevant to your point is
included! <grin>

Oh, and I didn't choose to read Marshall's reply as seeming to be smug
or critical, though I can see that his phrasing might not have been
sufficiently nuanced to avoid that impression if you look for it...

Carry on!

Mike D.
dat list owner guy