Hi,
   I have been doing more raw food diets lately.  Since I sometimes I am not be
able to get organic veg/fruit, I am thinking CS water/Ozonate water to
wash. Does CS water can rid of chemicals?  I belive Ozonate water does and
Ozonate water may be more economical than CS water to use?  Is it safe
to operate Ozonate machine? I knew it is harmful to breath ozone.    Currently
I just use distill white vinegar to wash.  Not sure it is effective or not.

 First I notice there is one sell in amazon.com called Lotus Sanitizer $90.00
something.got high stars rating.  Then I also look at Nature-Kleen Water
ozonator and Ozonator 400.  Prices were ranged marked difference.  Which one
can I pick for practical home use?   Thanks in advance for your advice.

By the way, I did have lab.tested my love model distill water and came back
very clean/no trace of heavy metals in it.  So it is safe to drink even it
taste weird.  Helen