From: Ode Coyote <odecoy...@windstream.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat Aug 01 06:58:58 2009
Subject: Re: CS>Project [censored] again?

   No, that would be your direct assumption, your meanings and desire to
control by proxy, placed upon my words...the pointed finger ignoring it's
own hand.
I merely pointed out a logical and factual conflict [ One who claims to
know the rules to justify playing cop, breaks another in the process.] with
no suggestion as to what should be done about it, or that anything even
should be done.
That's entirely up to the list tyrant.
  Anything beyond that was clearly filled in.

I don't care one iota, one way or the other, get it?
I don't even care that, in your attempt to stick MY neck out to replace
"his" [ Which he wisely pulled back in], you stretched yours.

It's only interesting.
  Go right ahead and have at it.

Ode