Oh, I forgot to say that I have had my best success (especially topically)
using a protocol developed by Brooks Bradley. It calls for 75% CS, 15%
Glycerine, and 10% DMSO. This can also be used as a nasal spray, and has all
but eliminated my symptoms of sinus allergy when used that way. For me 10%
DMSO dehydrated my skin too much, so I went down to 5%.

Also ISTR reading somewhere about H2O2 being used intravenously to treat
emphysema with great success, sorry I don't remember where I read that but
try googling it or maybe someone else on this list knows.

--
indi

--
indi