Hello all,

1.  Can anyone help with current information, either anecdotal or formal,
regarding the current status of CS in the treatment of Methylicillin
resistant Staph Aureus?  I am interested in the "official": and
"alternative" positions on the subject.

Can anyone refer me to a protocol?

2.  Does anyone know how to search England, Scotland, Ireland, or Russia for
hospitals that perform either Lung Volume Reduction Surgery, or placement of
Endobronchial Valves for treatment of advanced Emphysema?  The person for
whom I am doing this search needs help soon.

Any recommendations or tips will be greatly appreciated.

    Jim