Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
Ah, well I thought you were referring to Pratchett's one as I haven't read about the other one. My interests only extending to entertaining nonsense rather than serious nonsense. dee

I have always viewed Pratchett's works as entertaining serious nonsense. He skewers the human race on every page, every flaw, every piece of viciousness, every vice and predjudice, not to mention greed, etc, etc, etc as in the quote that Harold just posted. One can learn how to conduct life with integrity by reading Pratchett, laughing all the while.
sol