I couldn't make this link work.  dee

On 10 Aug 2009, at 17:16, Dianne France wrote:

Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:00:01 -0500

From: Brooks Bradley <brooks.brad...@att.net>

Subject: CS>OT:  Semi-coherent Ramblings

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Dear List members,

I have a comment, regarding emphysema, I believe will be of some

interest to some.  However, in addition, I feel compelled to revisit

another of my subliminal compulsions regarding the current

"state-of-the-health" of the world ... an affliction I seem unable to

overcome.

Back in January, 2003, one of our staff happened across a posting made by Dr. Walt Stoll, on his website. It appeared innocuous on the surface of things, but our staffer decided to follow-up on the prospects ... himself. His immediate, excellent responses emanating from a single test case ... prompted great excitement on his behalf. I will not consume additional of your time and attention to elaborate further, than to say the positive results achieved with a 72 year old female (long-term smoker) were little short of astounding. For those interested in a possible aid for late-stage emphysema investigate for yourself. The url is:

http://askwaltstollmd.com/body_rebounding.html