From: Renee <gaiac...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:39:35 PM
Subject: Re: CS>C grows on trees

Whole watermelon with the rind is an EXCELLENT kidney cleanser.  Be careful if
you drink a LOT of it in one day, because it can really clean things, so not
only will you be peeing a lot, but it may hurt due to excess acid being taken
out.

Don't forget the wild plants--cleavers, chickweed, miners leaf lettuce, etc.
All super nutritious, all free, all can be blended up with some sweet fruit and
you won't even know that stuff is in there, cause some of it is bitter.

Samala,
Renee