After 42 years of late Lyme I bought a CS maker from Wish granted.com and it
took me three days to rid myself of Lyme.
I never took any antibiotics as the doctor didn't think I had it.
He saw the rash as it kept repeating every few years and the tests came back
positive but he said that Lyme isn't a problem in this area . As if I only
stayed here. I contacted the disease in Germany in1957. That was before it
even had a name. If you have late Lyme you can imagine what I went through
in that length of time. That was about 8 years ago and it takes a long time
to heal from the damage even after the spirochetes are gone.
Dave