Thanks I will pass this information on to her.

Did you notice any GI problems during this time? That would seem to have
killed off your good gut bacteria.

  _____

From: Dave Darrin [mailto:davedar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:06 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Testing....

Have her try the treatment every twenty minutes to totally
saturate her tissues and see if that doesn't do the trick.
I'm not in remission --I got rid of it.
I had done a lot of research on it as well and that is why I figured a total
saturation would have to be done(take more in than your body can eliminate).
Dave