Welcome Steve!

On Sun, 22 Aug 1999 15:54:58 -0700, Steve Ratzlaff
<sratz...@flash.net> wrote:

>Is there a silver list Archive somewhere? I found the Rife archives but
>not the silver list.

No!

>As I get my silver list in the Digest form, can some computer expert on
>the list tell me how to safely expunge the Happy 99 virus message (which
>I of course did not open) from my Digest without "Deleting" the entire
>Digest, as I'd like to save all the Digests.
How about cut & paste what you want to save?
Probably depends on what newsreader your running.
Agent has no problem deleting attachments.
>I read a post about using CS preventing plaque forming on your teeth. Is
>this a bonafide use of CS, or something that happened to occur to
>someone?
Works for me. It's a common report!

>I have found that taking a swig of CS just before I go to the dentist
>for my 6-month's teeth cleaning, and then taking another swig
>immediately after leaving the office really works for me. I used to
>always get a mild flu within 2 days of each teeth cleaning--I imagine
>from swallowing some of the nasty stuff that comes off your teeth during
>the cleaning. The flu symptoms would only last for 3 or 4 days, but I
>would always get it. Since using the CS, I have not had a single
>reoccurrence of the flu symptoms.

Gotta expect to get somethin' from someone who lives inside x number
of mouths per day. Imagine the outlook your proctologist has!

>I haven't seen a posting about the inexpensive $14.90 Hanna portable
>pocket TDS meter, listed as a "promotional" item on their website. I
>bought one and it appears to do a decent job for CS measuring. It may
>not be absolutely accurate for true dissolved silver ppm, but it will
>certainly give you a relative indication of the CS you're making.

I'm not touching this one!!! Get 'm Bob!

> It's interesting to test various brands of distilled water with it. At least
>one brand reads 2ppm for the "pure" water alone. Right after receiving
>my TDS meter I did a number of runs using my several brands of DW and
>different run times. (I should add I'm finally a convert to the
>"no-salt" CS generation process.)

Yes, we've pretty much agree that salt's a bad idea.

> For the first time since switching from using salt, I finally got various
> shades of yellow. Before that I
>had thought obtaining a yellow CS was some type of mystical process
>unobtainable by ordinary mortals. Several batches initally were clear,
>but 12-16 hours later had turned yellow. I wonder what that means?

Process isn't finished when you turn it off. There's dispersion etc.
Ivan can probably clear this up.

> One batch, using a new brand I found in a local drugstore (Crystal DW from
>Santa Cruz, CA) initially was clear, but next day had turned a weird
>metallic blue, with a light layer of dark silver settled out on the
>jar's bottom. A day later the solution had turned a menacing black
>color, with more silver on the bottom. It would seem something was wrong
>with that brand of DW, or my particular jug of it.

I think you're probably running a bit long. What are your specs?

>I was fascinated by the recent posts of some saying they're drinking the
>CS undiluted from the generating process. My batches all are 10-20ppm,
>as read on the Hanna TDS meter, and it's impossible for me to drink that
>undiluted. The mouth taste is too metallic for me to stand, and if I
>swallow it, my stomach actually churns and threatens to revolt. I take a
>teaspoon of CS to a couple ounces of water; then I have no problems. I
>have heard that swishing it in the mouth for 5 min. or more, to
>sublingually ingest the silver, is the better method, rather than just
>immediately swallowing the CS solution.
Gets it into the bloodstream faster, but I think it's merely a
refinement of little consequence!

>Am always open to suggestions for improving my generation and usage of
>CS! I should add I work in electronics and build as many of these
>alternative health gadgets as I can--CS generator; magnetic pulser;
>Bioelectrifier; am gathering parts to make a Rife-Bare machine..... Is
>all very fascinating, and recently finding out about these silver and
>Rife mailing lists is adding to my information tremendously.
Isn't Mad Science fun? BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

>Incidentally, after hearing constant references to Dr. Hulda Clark's
>book, and being unable to find it at the major outlets, I have found
>success with the online used book sellers, such as
>http://www.bookfind.com. Just type in "Hulda Clark", and there are a
>number of used book dealers with Clark's books available. I have a copy
I found mine on eBay!
                                                        Chuck

Circular Definition: see Circular Definition