Hi Mike and fellow list members!

I'm an RN who was very sick with Lyme disease for an undetermined no. of
years.

Plateauing in recovery after 26 mo. of oral and IV antibiotics (1994-1996)
and much prayer, my MD told me about CS. As a medical professional, he
couldn't endorse it, as neither can I, but I share my experience and
information nevertheless. He gave me as much information as he had
available: the name of someone who used it successfully, and a tape by Dr.
Joe Wallach (often highly criticized by quack-watchers).

--->>> Later, he also gave me a copy of the Fung article cited in your
attachment.

I've read this article in it's entirety and must say that despite it's
intent, that was the one article that convinced me I should give CS a try! I
gleaned from it many positive findings, i.e., the comparison of strength of
CS to prescription silvers, the fact that in rodent studies, increasing
antioxidants helped eliminate silver, thus allowing a higher intake of CS
without added retention; and finding that CS in low ppm quantities is not
much more than what elemental silver one gets in his/her daily diet.

This to me meant it would be similar to someone who uses salt or fat
somewhat more liberally than the average person but nevertheless is not
unhealthy for it (the high end of the bell curve).

ALL examples of argyria were linked to overuse of high concentration silver
salts and industrial accidents; I *think* (don't quote me!) all instances
were in people 30 years ago or more!

The Lord also used our dear internet friend and list-member, Marsha H. ; she
was amongst the first to answer my questions on  news:sci.med.diseases.lyme
when I inquired of others experiences with CS for Lyme disease, providing me
with easy directions for a generator my husband was able to put together in
an afternoon. I am absolutely convinced that God led me to this solution to
my illness. I'm even starting to wonder if I might be cured, though I have
no scientific proof. The only times I've had symptoms of late were in regard
to cold damp weather; my bones ache a bit. This may be a residual effect due
to the scars of microbial warfare; I have not had any clusters of
neurological symptoms for several months now-- Praise be to God! I still
take CS occasionally, being able to avoid antibiotics since Oct., 1996 for
any reason other than dental work (due to mitral valve regurgitation).

My experience with Lyme disease and CS (for those who don't know me) can be
viewed at http://oikourgos.com/silverworks along with numerous links and
general CS info I've picked up along the way. I'd be glad to accept your
favorite links to add when I update my page (when I get a round tuit!); I
prefer as scientific as possible references and genuine testimonies, not
"hearsay" (generalizations).

Sincerely,
Nancy