-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon L. House [mailto:sho...@up.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 3:20 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Quackwatch on CS

>Good old Rosemary again. I believe someone on this list said that they
>had emailed Rosey for her details and at that point it had been 8 months
>prior and they had never had an answer from her yet. Talk about
>Quackwatch - she didn't even take CS but that is what they are blaming
>her condition on....seems to me someone should be questioning her. Isn't
>it odd that so many people are taking her story at face value and
>thinking WE are the nuts?
>Pam

The thing that really amazes me is that the medical profession, who is so
unwilling to accept anecdotal evidence for anything at all and insists on
expensive proof and double-blind studies, is so quick to accept Rosemary's
"evidence" which is about an anecdotal as it gets!

Sharon

It serves their purpose.

Best Regards, Robert Ratliff
SE Tenn.