Subject : Re: for Jim Holmes CS>heat and vitamin c

Date : Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:46:36 -0400

From : cking...@nycap.rr.com

To : silver-list@eskimo.com

Main concern would be overheating the transducer and destroying it.

Time your work with a kitchen timer thingy that will chime.

Chuck

My arm! said Captain Hook offhandedly.

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour