This doesn't directly answer you question but another topic from my lecture yesterday discussed the b-3 in the form of Niacinamide has recently been shown to rebuild tubulars & other good things in the brain. Anything you take to detox will be improved with any form of niacin. Good luck.

I was wondering if anyone on this list is familiar with an Alpha dominant version of ADD? I have had 2 brain mapping sessions, one with a LENS practitioner and one with a Neurofeedback practitioner. During regular waking consciousness, both showed an Alpha/Theta dominance overall, with a difficulty to stay in SMR, or low Beta.

  • CS>Brain Stuck: ADD-Alpha/Theta Dominant  Joseph Metz