Joseph,

   Could you tell me any different between B3 flush one and none flush one?  I
have flush one 500 mg.  I avoid to take it after several tries, I felt so
uncomfortable afterwards.  I have symptoms of raynaud and somebody suggested me
take Niacinamide.  Thanks.  Helen

<This doesn't directly answer you question but another topic from my lecture
yesterday discussed the b-3 in the form of Niacinamide has recently been shown
to rebuild tubulars & other good things in the brain. Anything you take to
detox will be improved with any form of niacin. Good luck.