Have you tried baking soda? Take a teaspoon and make sure you sit up long enough to burp dramatically several times before you lie down. You sure don't want that bubbling up. If you sleep on your side, reflux is less able to occur when lying on the right side because of the way the stomach is constructed.
Recent research shows that it is protective of kidneys.

Have you used digestive enzymes of HCl when you eat?

Barb Radle wrote:
I suffer from heart burn all the time. It gets bad at night. Sometimes to the point of where I need to sit up that helps most of the time but some time I have to regurgitate after that I am fine and sleep well. I have been taking over the counter stuff but I no longer want to do that I know there has to be a natural remedy for this problem. Barb