From: Ode Coyote <odecoy...@windstream.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 4:11:00 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Heartburn

  Baking soda and water.. The old timey soda water cure..neutralizes the acid
instantly.
Burp

Works better than any OTC.

Made weak over ice and sipped isn't too bad, even an acquired taste.
Probably better than gulping down a strong mix.

I "lived" on the stuff for 30 years, now suddenly don't need it at
all.....weird.

Ode