I did report last winter that I caught some kind of flu and when I took my EIS it got worse. That is the first time it happened like that, usually it is the opposite. There was a discussion at that time about that other strain of flu similar to the one that caused the 1918 influenza epidemic that killed many young people, and some are concerned about the bird flu being that kind. I don't know if a cytokine storm is part of that reaction or not.

Kathryn