I need to remind some folks that political discussions are not
permitted here on the main silver list. The OT list is available for
*civil* conversation on such topics. See the silver list web site for
instructions on joining the OT list. (Links below...)

The alleged "Health Care Reform" debate completely ignores what most of
us realize is wrong and corrupt in mainstream medicine. There isn't any
point I can see in bringing to our group the superficial but
acrimonious debate over who pays and who controls a basic system that
does everything possible to exclude healthy, economical alternatives
from development and use.

Thank you.

Mike Devour
silver-list owner