http://www.earthclinic.com/

Fibromyalgia - cures David, from Chicago IL wrote us, "I saw somewhere
that apple cider vinegar cures Fibromyalgia. I don't definitely have
it, but was diagnosed with it based on symptoms years ago. I've had
muscle spasms varying in severity for 24 years. I just started to come
out a 1 1/2 year bout with it. Drank vinegar and have been completely
pain free for a week. It's asinine this isn't common knowledge. It
feels kind of like an metabolism enhancer too. I'm down to 1
tablespoon twice a day. And I repeat I'm completely pain free. I don't
know what was wrong with me, thought it was just something I had to
live with. Somebody tell a doctor!"

(Earth Clinic note: If you try ACV for fibromyalgia and it works,
PLEASE let us know! There are currently no known cures for
fibromyalgia. This is the first cure that has been reported to us for
fibromyalgia."

--
Day Sutton
day.sut...@gmail.com