Dear Brooks,

Thank you again for this most valuable information. Your post was
remarkably timely for me, as I just brought home my ultrasonic cleaner
from the local Harbor Freight store and some granulated lecithin to
begin experimenting with.

I have a couple of jars of sodium ascorbate powder that I bought from
Dr. Huggins a couple of years ago, and was just going to look up your
past posts on this topic to see if it was appropriate to use instead of
ascorbic acid, when you posted your comments.

I am hopeful that the high serum levels of vitamin C achievable by this
method will help with scavenging circulating mercury with a simple and
easily maintained protocol.

I used liposomal encapsulated vitamin C for a while after my dental
revision, but the cost factor (not to mention absolutely hideous taste)
eventually led me to stop using that product. I'm hoping that both
difficulties will be relieved with this technique.

Again, my sincerest thanks.

Peace,

Mike D.