Dear Daddybob,
In answer to your question.....although we have not, as yet, had scanning electron analysis run on any of the sodium ascorbate samples....logic, alone, would dictate a very high probability that no contravening process has occurred. My personal preference is, for obvious reasons, to use sodium ascorbate as the vitamin C fraction, instead of ascorbic acid. There may, yet, appear some element which will require sole reliance upon ascorbic acid.....but I doubt it.
Best Regards, Brooks.

Subject : RE: CS>Liposomal Vit. C: Ancillary Commentary

Date : Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:11:55 -0400

From : <rans...@atmc.net>

To : <silver-list@eskimo.com>

Brooks-

For those of us who are already doing this with an ultrasonic unit, and we

are using L-Ascorbic Acid per your original instructions, should we now

convert it to sodium ascorbate prior to encapsulation?

Thanks, DaddyBob

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour