You have made an astute observation. 1 to 1 is the lowest ratio which yielded
an acceptable combination product....for us. I should have made a comment to this effect. Actually, I do use 2 to 1 and sometimes 3 to 1....just personal preference. However, as one raises the lecithin component volume....be prepared for an increasing excess appearing in the form of meniscus. In any case, nothing of a compromising nature will occur (at least that has been our experience). Also, consuming the meniscus forming lecithin has demonstrated to produce only positive results (this might not be the case, for individuals expressing an allergic reaction to lecithin). I do not desire to generate a controversy relative to phospholipids derived from parent soy materials.....but, in 15 years of research with these we have not encountered a SINGLE individual we could confirm as a positive allergic reactor to lecithin (others may have experienced different results). We have, however, encountered a consequential number of subjects who have displayed allergic reaction! s (sometimes powerful).... to a variety of soy food products. UNPROCESSED soybeans contain a variety of compounds not beneficial to the diet of certain animals---man included. e.g. If unprocessed soybeans are fed to poultry, digestive problems often manifest because of a compromising enzyme....which must be destroyed by elevated heat, before they can be beneficial as a large component of the food ration. By far, the greatest number (and these were not a large fraction of test subjects....less than 1%) of allergic reactions presented among athletes who were consuming large amounts of soy-derived protein products.
These comments are simply that, comments, relating to some of our general research. I do not wish to generate argumentative confrontation over the merits or limitations of soy products in the human food/health chain.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.

Subject : Re: CS>Liposomal Vit. C: Ancillary Commentary

Date : Sat, 12 Sep 2009 09:17:22 -0500

From : Alan Jones <alanmjo...@gmail.com>

To : silver-list@eskimo.com

Brooks, I'm curious why you recommend a 1:1 ratio of AA:BS for creating the

sodium ascorbate. I did some googling and it seems most people recommend

2:1 for AA:BS.

I found the following in the Vitamin C Foundation forums, which explains the

2:1 ratio:

NaHCO3 + C6H8O6 --> NaC6H7O6 + H2CO3

One mole of sodium bicarbonate is 84 grams, and one mole of ascorbic acid

is 176 grams. So, the correct (stoichiometric) ratio of sodium bicarbonate

to ascorbic acid is 84/176 = 0.477. For example, it would take 477

milligrams of sodium bicarbonate to neutralize 1000 milligrams of ascorbic

acid.

Alan

--

Alan Jones

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour