[Hanneke] Earlier this week, I caught up with  some  friends and one of them
is desperate to get all and any information to help his partner towards
recovery of a stroke, recovery for as far as possible under the
circumstances.

==================================

The Tennant Biomodulator restores voltage to the cells. This means muscle,
nerve and glandular tissue-even cartilage and bones. At least two young
children were brought out of comas (due to their having fallen into swimming
pools) with the device.

You can download my article "Healing with Electromedicine and Sound
Therapies" at
http://www.nenahsylver.com/holistic_health_healing_with_electromedicine.html

After s/he reads the article, if your friend would like to contact me to ask
questions s/he is welcome to do so.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author: The Rife Handbook of Frequency Therapy (2009),

now available in HARDCOVER

& The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com