Leslie...

Before you posted this vid did you even bother to find out if any of it is
true? I think not and I have to wonder why? IMO, this is nothing more than fear
mongering from a group who lost power and will do anything they can to get it
back...fed fear to the masses who believe them without question.

I have some questions for you, Leslie...

Who is this man, Greg Evenson and who does he represent?

Have any states made the Swine flu vaccine mandatory yet...Ohio?...Oklahoma?

Where did this guy get his info?...an anonymous source?...who he has to
protect?...uh huh...yeah right.

I'm not saying the swine flu will or will not be made mandatory...anything is
possible but you can bet I will investigate whether what I'm being told is the
truth and at this point I do not take anything at face value especially
from someone with an agenda.

Sandy