Best be ready to walk in Divine Health.
----- Original Message ----- From: <slickpic...@cox.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: CS>MMS news

You're gonna love government-run health care.

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 8:35 AM , Bob Banever wrote:

Leslie,

I'm normally a peaceful, law abiding citizen but this sort of medical fascism and genocide makes my blood boil. If I have to I will become a criminal in short order... no one is going to force me or my family to take a flu shot of any sort, PERIOD. My new motto will become... Don't Tread On Me.

     Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <leslie1...@windstream.net>