All I know is, that I've been getting 'stabbing' pains again (which I had previously put down to the zoster virus) and I have been taking chlorella. So far, no stabbing pains, but when I stop taking it, they are back. I'm wondering if it is mercury poisoning doing it because I have extensive amalgum fillings (which I can't have removed) dee