Mercury Detox: Information, Tools, and Resources

http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/

http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/Andy_dose_sched.html

Andrew Hall Cutler, PhD wrote a book on treating mercury toxicity that details using oral supplements, ALA, DMSA and DMPS. He does emphasize that all mercury amalgams must be removed, even the ones under crowns, before doing this therapy because the mercury in the remaining amalgams will be drawn back into the blood and deposit in
organs including the brain, producing greater toxicity.

Garnet

Day Sutton wrote:
cilantro draws mercury out of bones and tissues so fast that the body cannot eliminate it fast enough and you get mercury back in the blood. Must use it sparingly.....