  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list
  Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 6:38 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>Liposomal Vit. C: Strange question

  Group
  I bought some Liposomal Vit C and had been using it and had a strange
  occurance happen to me.  My scalp broke out and was terribly itchy and
  had some breakouts on the body.  I stopped the LipC for approximately
  a week and it seemed to calm down.  I started back and about the third
  day again started itching.  Could this be a herx reaction?  Is there a way
  to cut down the amount maybe and be able to continue?  The packages
  are liquid.  If it is a herx should I just continue on and work my way
  thru the reactions?  Any advise or comment is appreciated.
  Dianne