You wrote:

"In addition to the above I know of 4 more people who started chemo
and quit after the first round, and when asked why they quit said
something to the effect of “I would rather die than go through any
more of that”. "

What is the status of these 4 people compared to the 14 people doing
chemo?  Or are they included in that number?

Dan