From: Garnet [mailto:gar...@grandecom.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:14 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Chemotherapy

Low Dose Naltrexone raises endorphins and met5-enkephaline which
causes these cancers to remit. It is a 1/10th dose of an
opiate blocker
developed to help addicts detox. Cancers that have an opioid
receptor
respond to the increase in M5K, also known as Opioid Growth
Factor
or OGF. It's been in use for 25 years but is little known
because it is
out of patent. No drug company will invest in clinical
trials for these
new uses but slowly the trials are being privately funded. There
are some cancer studies in mice.

Garnet