Wasn't is called squalene?  I think this stuff will make your immune system
work against you.  From what I remember...orrilia

________________________________
From: Day Sutton <day.sut...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 3:22:00 PM
Subject: Re: CS>swine flu vaccine

there is an adjunct in the vaccines (some) that causes a severe immune
response. forgotten the name of it, but silver or mms will not neutralize it...

Hi Folks,

--
Day Sutton
day.sut...@gmail.com

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8.
Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/