  From: Day Sutton
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 12:22 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>swine flu vaccine

  there is an adjunct in the vaccines (some) that causes a severe immune
response. forgotten the name of it, but silver or mms will not neutralize it...

  On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 3:07 PM, Peter Converse <pconve...@primus.ca> wrote:

    Hi Folks,

    I would think that MMS would oxidize anything that you don't want in you
from a vaccine if taken promptly and in high enough doses. That would be my
approach if I am forced (held down, kicking and screaming) to be vaccinated.

    Hopefully, none of this will come to pass in our lifetimes but it seems
that things are heading in that direction for the not-too-distant future.
People collectively need to stand up against this kind of thing if it rears its
ugly head.

    Peter