Donna, I noticed someone mentioned coconut oil.  I also am taking that daily,
about one tablespoon.  Orrilia

________________________________
From: jr orrilia <dallas6...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 2:59:33 PM
Subject: Re: CS>OT question?

Donna, I just wanted to share my experience.  1-1/2 year ago, I totally went of
my statin drugs (read the side effects and was shocked).  My blood work was due
within the next 6 months.  I went and the doctor called me backed in to say it
was very high.  She told to go back on the drugs (which I didn't of course).
Anyways, it is one year later and just had my blood work done and was preparing
for another call.  But the call didn't call, I have to call them and they
stated that everything was fine.  She said my cholesterol level is considered
average. I was in shock but so thrilled.  All that I have done in the past year
on a daily basis (without changing my way of eating which is 1/2 very healthy
and 1/2 half not too healthy) is this:
1 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar/Organic with a 1/2 tsp. of baking soda (Bob's
Red Mill) in a glass a water 1 hr. before supper, and, 1 tablespoon every night
of Diatomaceous Food Grade Earth. Also increased my water intake. Also for
mammogram, is there a clinic in your area that this Thermographies? A much
better alternative.....Orrilia