    From: Donna <dscroggs44...@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: CS>Septic Tank Safety
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Date: Sunday, 27 September, 2009, 7:49 PM

no I don't understand gmail and yahoo is free for an email addy, your not getting internet free!
    Donna ACS

    > One word.    Economics !!    The US   charges for premium
    services.   In the UK  they are FREE  and they don't care where
    you live.    capish?

    > zoe
    >
    > Donna wrote:
    >> if you live there then why do you use a united kingdom email?
    >> Donna ACS
    >>
    >>> LOL   At the top of a mountain in the Smokey's-  7 miles  up a
winding and treacherous gravel road from the main road. Only visitors we ever get are LOST and they don't stay long once
    they see the dogs  and the shotguns.

    >>> zoe

    Tank?

    Colloidal Silver.