There are many reasons to use a UK addy all legitimate. Mine is because I refuse to pay for Pop3 access when I can get it for Free.

zoe

Marshall Dudley wrote:
I use a British SMTP for sending emails because my isp recently made it so that you could not send emails unless you used a bogus return address, which is illegal, and I would not want to do anyway. They say that it is to reduce spam, but since spammers are about the only ones that use bogus return addresses it makes no sense to me.

Marshall

zoe w wrote:
One word. Economics !! The US charges for premium services. In the UK they are FREE and they don't care where you live. capish?

zoe

Donna wrote:
if you live there then why do you use a united kingdom email?
Donna ACS

LOL At the top of a mountain in the Smokey's- 7 miles up a winding and treacherous gravel road from the main road. Only visitors we ever get are LOST and they don't stay long once they see the dogs and the shotguns.

zoe