>Does anyone know of any negatives regarding the use of borax as a dietary
source of boron???  Have read that just one joint of the index finger coated
with borax and popped into the mouth will give enough boron to suffice for
daily needs.  Need confirmation as to this information.  tia  pj<

I've done it for a few years now, no negatives particular to the borax and
finger method, except this- I did three different methods to the edge of
excess just to see what would happen. I separately did the finger in the
borax, took a boron supp, and drank a lot of Bragg vinegar (organic apples
are rich in boron). All three, to excess, gave a "funny feeling" after about
2 weeks. Boron is not something to overdo, a little goes a long way. The
borax method is my favorite. DaddyBob