From: polo [mailto:dah...@centurytel.net] Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:58 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>The pH miracle for diabetics

I think a better book would be "INFECTIOUS DIABETES" by Doug Kaufmann.
Talk about food for thought! Going further, if diabetes is fungi based
as is the book's premise, this would offer some basis for the use of
sodium chlorite for treating diabetes. My sparse experience with MMS was
with my dog that seemed to develop canine diabetes and I seemed to have
reversed it with sodium chlorite. So far I am intrigued and elated.

doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>