It is good that you are that sensitive. Yes if you listen closely you can still hear them whisper. I am hardpressed to find any place on this continent that wasn't once either a campground or huntingground or otherwise steeped in the history of one tribe or another. Sleeping out under the stars used to put me in touch with the ancestors, wish I could still do that sort of thing. I can still sit in the woods by myself and get tuned in that way.

zoe