I suppose all you who are making liposomal vitamin C are also taking it.  Have
any of you had stomach pains or worse?  The first two times I took my Livon
lipospheric C, I felt a little queasy which went away soon as I ate something.
The last time, Friday night, I took some late because I felt a little funny
like I might have something coming on or an allergy.  I woke about 2 1/2 hours
later with terrible sharp stomach pain which then turned queasy.  (Runs X 3
after that) After sipping colloidal silver every 10 or 15 minutes, I was
feeling well enough to go back to bed in about an hour.  I was back to normal
in 12 hours.  I probably had picked up germs from eating persimmons off the
ground, or who knows where, but I'm a little afraid it was the C.  I'll wait
for a good day when I don't have anywhere to go to try it again.

Pat