Well, here's a stab at it...
When I make it, I use a heaping tablespoon of ascorbic acid powder.
Approx 20 grams.

That amount (not liposomal encapsulated) would most definitely exceed
anyone's bowel tolerance.

Going through the encapsulating process, it's tolerable although some
rumbling is noticeable and the stool is somewhat liquid.
I believe I'm pushing the envelope.

I would not be surprised to hear that some might have a bit of
distress.
My longtime experience with regular large dose C is that you
accustomize to the dosage fairly quickly (a day or so).

                                                Chuck
Virtual reality is its own reward.