From: zoe w <mtnwalke...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: CS>  Native American stories--OT
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 4:11 PM

Im glad you are enjoying the stories.

zoe

AHorse52251 wrote:
Zoe,
    Thank you for posting the group!
    I am sorry to say I am not a sensitive
person, tuned into things around me. I wish I were. I can
certainly agree with Lois in what was done to the people
native to this country. There *should* have been white
bodies hanging from trees all across this country for what
the white man did, IMO.
No other minority had annihilation attempted on them
in this country that I ever heard of. OK, I'll get off my
soapbox, not that I want to...
    Thanks again. I joined and look foreward
to the stories!
Janis

--- On Wed, 9/30/09, zoe w <mtnwalke...@yahoo.co.uk>