Lisa

There are a couple groups on yahoo that you may want to consider joining that
have lots of information on DMSO and MMS.

 If you join the groups the files and information will be available for your
reading at your leisure.  You will probably have to copy and paste the web
addresses as they don't seem to show up as links.

Dianne