Ruth,

You could pay attention to sinuses. I flushed mine with weak VitC /
Bicarb  solution and then with EIS, because of  being unwell. . Had to do
the flush a few  times to get "dried" stuff to come out and them many,
many times over a few days before it stopped. I try to remember to do the
flush again each week.

Some of my tooth gum is growing back again and that could be due to the
cleaner sinuses

ymmv.

Tony

On 6 Oct 2009 at 9:46, Ruth Bertella wrote about : Subject : CS>Dental
Issues