I wanna know about what is happening in Hawaii also. My best friend lives
there.

Leslie

________________________________
From: Sharlene Miyamura <fire888ea...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, October 7, 2009 9:00:09 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Fw: Strong earthquakes rock South Pacific 7.8 AND 7.3 -Quakes

Marshalee,

Please let us know about the crashes, since some of us travel, that would
REALLY help!!!  For that matter, any disaster.

Sharlene

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Marshalee Hallett <utahpug...@gmail.com> wrote:

For what it`s worth, I called my friend and former high school Spanish teacher
yesterday evening, to inform her that another big quake would be coming soon. I
also told her of the other recent quakes, and many more in the past, back to
1995. Also plane crashes, and other disasters...